Identifying the contours of the ore body

Identifying the contours of the ore body

Sept. 29, 2023

Purpose of the study:


Identification of signs of the presence of minerals;


Identification of karsts, tectonic faults, flood zones;


Construction of geophysical sections to depths of up to 200-250 m with localization of the boundaries of zones with signs of the presence of solid minerals

Research objectives:


Identification and localization of the contours of the ore body in the surveyed area of the Object;


Exclusion of unpromising areas;


Obtaining 2D images of radargrams and 3D models (in AutoCAD format) of geological and geophysical sections of the mountain range in the studied area of the Object.


Optimization of geological exploration network.


Research results:


GVIER geophysical work was carried out to a depth of 250 m using georadar profiling (sensing).


The following zones are identified according to the degree of conductivity:


the green dotted line indicates a zone of dispersed mineralization with minimal conductivity;


the zone of medium conductivity mineralization is highlighted in blue on the diagrams (yellow on the radargrams);


The red line highlights the mineralization zone of maximum conductivity, possibly associated with quartz vein mineralization.


Areal maps have been compiled.


The total occurrence of ore bodies with identified GVIER mineralization over the entire area was 80%, the remaining 20% of bodies are located between the mineralization zones and the specifics of their formation may be associated with the contact zone.


It was not possible to separate quartz veins separately due to a thick zone of dispersed mineralization.